- PBM EZINE
- Member Directory
- Order Sets
- PBMP Business Plans
The primary goal of the SABM Speakers Bureau
is to advance knowledge and the practice of patient blood management. The Speakers Bureau consists of SABM members who are experts in their specialties and wish to share their knowledge and expertise. All speakers are approved by the SABM Communications Committee.
Request a Speaker
If you are seeking a presentation about patient blood management, please complete the Speaker Request Form. The list of available topics can be found at the bottom of this page.
A completed request form MUST be submitted to the Executive office at least two months prior to the requested speaking date. The fee is $3000 payable to SABM. SABM is responsible for speaker honorariam and lodging/travel expenses.
The SABM executive office will contact you within 10 days of receipt of the Speaker Request Form as to whether or not we are able to fill your request for a speaker.
To Join the Speakers Bureau
Patient Blood Management (by Specialty)
- Cardiac Surgery
- General Surgery
- Liver Surgery
- Solid Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Acute Anemia Management
- Acute Normovolemic Hemodilution
- Advances in Hemoglobin-based Oxygen Carriers
- Business Development Strategies for Long-Term Success
- Clinical & Financial Benefits of Hospital-based PBM Programs
- Advances in Hematopoiesis – ESAs and Iron
- Hemostasis and Coagulation
- Implementation of a Patient Blood Management Program
- Informed Consent and Shared Decision-Making in Patient Blood Management
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Patient Blood Management
- Major Surgery on Patients when Transfusion is Not an Option
- Nurse Education and Patient Advocacy in Patient Blood Management
- Transfusion Therapy Indications, Outcomes & Side Effects
- Updates in Transfusion Medicine