- PBM Reference Library
- PBM EZINE
- Member Directory
- Order Sets
- PBMP Business Plans
If you are interested in reprinting and distributing any item or content contain within www.sabm.org, www.anemia.org, or www.iron.sabm.org web domains, such request should be made by visiting www.sabm.org/contact. There you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name, address, fax, and email address;
- The item or content that you would like to reprint and distribute;
- Your purpose for requesting to reprint and distribute such item or content;
- Number of copies of your publication to be reprinted;
- Name of your publisher, if you are seeking permission for your book;
- Name of the company or other organization, if you are seeking permission for distribution through a company or other organization;
- If you would like to use such item or content for your Web site, then the following information must be provided:
Description of your Web site;
The intended audience, how many visitors you anticipate, and the dates the material will be made available;
If an access code is required, pleased provide us with exact details, including password and URL;
Can material be downloaded from your web site?
Details regarding a fee—if one is required—to access your web site.
Responses to reprint/distribution requests will be responded to within 15 days of receipt.
Any questions about the request should be directed to [email protected].