- Our Purpose
- Get Involved
- News and Events
- Resource Center
- Patient Blood Management Programs
- Educational Opportunities
- CME Video Modules
- Evaluation and Management of Anemia in the Pre Operative Setting
- Non Invasive Continuous Hemoglobin Monitoring and Patient Blood Management
- Use of Plasma in Central Nervous System Bleeding Consensus Recommendations
- An Essential Tool for Optimizing Clinical Outcomes and Improving Patient Safety The SABM Standards
- Shared Decision Making in PBM Partnership Between Clinician and Patient
- Transfusion Overuse Exposing an International Problem and Patient Safety Issue - Physician
- Transfusion Overuse Exposing an International Problem and Patient Safety Issue - Nurse
- CME Video Modules
- Related Links
- Member Login
- Dues Renewal
If you are interested in reprinting and distributing any item or content contain within www.sabm.org, www.anemia.org, or www.iron.sabm.org web domains, such request should be made by visiting www.sabm.org/contact. There you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name, address, fax, and email address;
- The item or content that you would like to reprint and distribute;
- Your purpose for requesting to reprint and distribute such item or content;
- Number of copies of your publication to be reprinted;
- Name of your publisher, if you are seeking permission for your book;
- Name of the company or other organization, if you are seeking permission for distribution through a company or other organization;
- If you would like to use such item or content for your Web site, then the following information must be provided:
Description of your Web site;
The intended audience, how many visitors you anticipate, and the dates the material will be made available;
If an access code is required, pleased provide us with exact details, including password and URL;
Can material be downloaded from your web site?
Details regarding a fee—if one is required—to access your web site.
Responses to reprint/distribution requests will be responded to within 15 days of receipt.
Any questions about the request should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.